Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday Shots: Week 23 (Monday edition)

Aaaand, once again, we're a day late, though I must confess, this time it was all of my doing, since I wasn't really happy with the shot I took on Sunday itself, and today, after getting a shorter than usual haircut; I decided to try another of the art modes of my Oly and voila!


(And yes, I'm fully aware this is an unprecedent 2 entries in one day happening).






Hopefully, there'll be more entries this week, unlike the last two...

6 comments:

  1. What did you do to your hair? You look different.. in a nice way of course! :)

    Thank you for the comment in my blog. You must be sleeping (and snoring away) right now since you told me you worked on the night shift. Sweet dreams, Pili~

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rheea! I got a haircut! My hair is shorter so it curls up more!

    And thank you, Doree! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks adorable. I just love your little ringlet curls. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    You look very pretty (love the glasses look!). Whenever i wear my own glasses, I just look totally geeky.
    Hope you have a good rest from work!
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!