Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Shots: Week 28

Hello there!

Can you believe it? It's Sunday and I'm here writing a blog entry for the Sunday Shots! It's been quite a while since I managed to write on a Sunday, and it's been quite even longer since both G and me had our self-portraits done by Saturday!

I'm guessing that the gorgeous fall weather has been pretty inspiring for us both!


So here they go!:





Hopefully next week I'll post a pair of new blog entries (aside from the photography ones).

Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Love them! I've been very inspired by fall too. It sure is beautiful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these, especially the one of the leaf! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn. It is my favourite season (well, I like all seasons but autumn is good because all all the nice food and knitting!).
    Great autumnal photo and the second one is really soothing (it's like the one you would see in a very nice spa!).
    Hope you are well :D
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! I especially love the first one, it makes me reminiscent of when I lived in Michigan. I miss having a true Fall!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!