Monday, October 4, 2010

Petal Mix Accessories!

Monday is here again, though when you've worked the weekend, there isn't all that much of a difference! ;)


Today, I'm gonna show off another of my self-presents for turning 30! All my self-presents this year had been in my Etsy favourites for quite a while, and this Petal Mix headband wasn't an exception.


I discovered Petal Mix while doing a search for Japanese items. And I found this shop with gorgeous hair accessories, done with a modern twist in the Japanese art of tsumami kanzashi.


She has brooches, barrettes, hair clips and headbands, all with absolutely exquisite detail! I'm so in love with this style of hair flowers!


I decided to get myself a headband, for those days when you don't really want to do much with your hair, but still want to give it a fabulous look! I went with the Hot Chocolate headband, with a dark brown flower that will look well with my dark hair, and not pop out too much!


I love how well packed and protected my headband arrived, packed in a box and protected with tissue paper. And the flower is done with such an attention to detail, absolutely lovely!








And it does look pretty well on me, I have to say! I think it's gonna help me eradicate the bad hair days! ;)






If you like my headband, drop by Petal Mix's Etsy shop and take a look, you'll probably fall in love with something too!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely headband! Looks so good on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, i like that! so simple, and so pretty. it looks beautiful with your dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could wear head bands, but they give me headaches! They are so nice for keeping hair out of the face.
    That's a really lovely present you got for yourself. You really should get 30 presents - one for every year! Now there's a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely feature, thank you so much! It really made my Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that!! What a great headband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab headband! Happy Birthday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that new headband looks really nice with your hair colour.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!