Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm a bag addict: Warning Label Accesories!

Happy Saturday!


It's not everyday that I get a weekend off unexpectedly! I had to work Friday night shift, but I exchanged the day with a co-worker, so since I worked night shift on Wednesday, I don't have to go back till Sunday night shift again! So, weekend off out of nowhere!


I've been taking a bunch of photos to show off some of the stuff I have been buying as of late, and of the things I have loads but can't get enough of, is bags... I've never counted the amount of handbags, purses, clutches, messenger bags, etc that I have... and I don't intend to, lol!


One of my favourite bag makers is Ms Jamiebuns from Warning Label Accesories, and she doesn't only make awesome handbags, but also camera strap covers, tea wallets and even kilts... well, let's just say I'm checking her Etsy shop very often!


Since my last post about her goodies, quite a while ago, I've bought:


- A Black Market bag (very roomy so you can go do some grocery shopping & it would double as shopping bag & purse).





- Two amazing clutches with handmade flowers as embellishments. I loved both with those great fabrics, and I couldn't choose just one, so during one of her sales, I got lucky and snatched both!












- A custom kilt in one of my favourite fabrics (the Tattoo Zen Charmer fabric) that I still don't have any pictures wearing it, but as soon as the weather gets warmer, I will!


- A screen-printed tote with Swallows True Love, great everyday bag, very roomy!






- A sleeping mask, this one is amazing for when I have to sleep in the mornings after night shift. I can't sleep when it's very light, and it's hard to block out the light of day, but with this... I sleep sooooo much better!






- A custom camera strap cover, with the same fabric of my lens pouches by MsChrista, but in pink! I love this one! I'm using my original Olympus strap as a strap for my bowling bag, and this strap cover not only makes it look a thousand times cooler, but also way more comfy to carry around!








- My most recent purchase, a custom Quiescent Quaintrelle tote bag, with an amazing Iron Maiden cameo! Not only the fabric of this bag is totally luscious, but since I'm going to Iron Maiden's concert in Valencia in August, it's gonna be the bag I'll be taking with me on that weekend trip! *headbangs*








So far, that's all, but she's come up with a totally brilliant netbook bag that is just to die for... so maybe next month I'll bug her to make me a custom laptop bag just like it!


I've you have fallen in love with Jamie's bags and must have one (or a dozen) you're lucky! She's running a SALE right NOW! $10 off, even in custom bags!!

17 comments:

  1. pili, you have impeccable taste! i love your picks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Those are freaking awesome!!! I am so jealous. Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my bags! You have one of the biggest collections, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bags are gorgeous!! awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post! I'm jealous of you're awesome bag collection - I must get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What is it about woemn and bags? We almost all love 'em! Beautiful work -- those bags are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so awesome. I just love your style. You are going to look like a total rock star with your Iron Maiden bag! But then again, you ARE a rock star so that's to be expected. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of them are fab!! You have great taste, and I can't believe the diversity in what she makes. I'm off to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I particularly love the print on that first bag.
    I'm heading over to look at that store right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have great taste! Those bags are amazing.. I love especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those clutch bags are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! You sure do have Quite a Warning Label collection you lucky girl you! She makes the most amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the birthday wishes :)
    I like the red bag with the black lace, very pretty!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these, especially the sleep mask! No boring black...the skulls rock! :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!