Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Julian Bean Accessories!!

Hello everyone! Today is that day of the week so it's time for Wearing Handmade Wednesday again!


My sis-in-law wearing my Cranberry Julian Bean slouch hat!


During our gift giving celebration & dinner in Jan 5th (the official day is Jan 6th, but in my family we do it our way) my sis-in-law saw my cranberry Julian Bean beanie hat, and liked it so much that she tried it own and decided to ask me for one for herself!


I still need to talk to her about what colour she wants it to be, and what colour she wants to button, cause she said she wanted just one accent button, like this one. That's the best thing about the Julian Bean beanie hats, you can choose to make it, exactly as you want it, one button or two, and she has 24 colours of yarn to choose from! I'm actually waiting for my 3rd hat to arrive in the mail any day now, and this one is a button-less one!


And in case you'd wonder, yes, it's yours truly in the first pic of the beanie hat listing! ;)

5 comments:

  1. such a cutie hat! so nice of you to model it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I wore hats - they look so cool! But I always have my hair in a pony tail. Might have to find someone who will make on for me with a hole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! would you care if i used this pic on my fan page?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Erin, you can use it, of course!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!