Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Resa Smith!

Getting back into the blogging groove, and showing off more of my handmade goodies, cause not blogging doesn't mean that I haven't been buying or wearing handmade, quite the contrary, since for almost everything, handmade is my first choice!


For my first Wearing Handmade Wednesday after my hiatus, I wanna show off one of my two Resa Smith dresses.


Showing off my improving chopstick skills and my Resa Smith dress


Group shot at Bardays' Inn in Goa

I'm more of a jeans and a t-shirt kinda girl, but some dresses are just too gorgeous (and comfy) to just pass up, and that's what happens with Resa Smith's maxi dresses! I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it in her Etsy shop! All the dresses are very much unique, going from limited edition dresses to one of a kind. And they are just fantastic pieces, with a wonderful attention to detail, till the very last stitch! Both her Etsy shop and her website shop are closed for now, but will reopen at the beginning of June, with new maxi and mini dresses, and I just can't wait to see them!

12 comments:

  1. Pili, you have some of the greatest blogs! They are so inspirational! When my spirits are down your strength pulls me up. Whether, it be from a comment or a posting. You look beautiful in your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im the opposite, a dresses girl :)
    Your dress is nice and colourful!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's that GORGEOUS pink again! Love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww I'm glad you're feeling more motivated and better. The dress looks wonderful on you and you chopsticks skills look better then mine hehe...

    keep looking forward =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is beautiful, and gorgeous on you! I bow down to your chopsticks skills as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pili!
    So happy to see you on the blogsphere.
    I am also a T-shirt and a pair of jeans type girl. But you do look gorgeous in the dress. It really suits you and doesn't give me any impression that you are a T-shirts and a Jeans kinda girl!! ;)
    I think I will get a dress for myself for the summer. You have totally convinced me! ;)
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that dress! I want to raid your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute etsy shop! Love it!
    Big kiss,
    Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress and the color pink is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing :) Fab post x

    ReplyDelete
  11. as we've noted on your fb photo of this dress, you look amazing in this colour, in this dress. i have to say this is probably my favourite clothing find on you so far! =)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!