Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Song: Apocalyptica!

Hey there!


For today's Saturday Song I want to share with you a heavy metal version with cellos of a classic music well know tune. It's "The Hall of the Mountain King" by Apocalyptica!




G & me saw this guys at the Sonisphere festival in July, and they are absolutely amazing! The can play anything on their cellos, from classical music to Metallica, to their own songs, and they absolutely rock!! And they can also headbang like nobody's business while playing their cellos!!

2 comments:

  1. Headbanging and cellos?!? That's awesome! I love the idea of combining classical music and metal. Thanks for the introduction! I'll never look at the cello the same.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!