Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Photos: I got a KitchenAid for Reyes!!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday!! Today in Spain is gift's day, ¡Día de Reyes!!


So today, I want to show off my gifts, or at least, the big one: My KitchenAid!!


Finally, I can make proper buttercream for my cupcakes without losing my arm! And frankly, it looks so super cute in purple! It matches also my Dolce Gusto coffee maker! I'm really really happy and soooo excited to finally have it here!! I'm thinking of naming her Miss Marple, since it rhymes with purple, and I feel like giving her the name of a British character!



 My dear KA aka Miss Marple with my embroidered apron by Fabulously Fierce and Cookie Girl's cook book!















 These awesome French Toast cupcakes are from Cookie Girl's book: Eat Me!






6 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I'm vegan and don't live near you, otherwise I would be HUGE from eating all those delicious looking cupcakes!

    I'm very jealous of your KA, I've always wanted one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This KA is marvellous! I think you will have lots of fun with Miss Marple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the KA! And the cupcakes look so delish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Purple!! Could it get any better than that? Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift! And the design?!? Crazy wonderful! Enjoy it, dear Pili!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg those cupcakes look insaaaaanely good!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!