Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Fabulously Fierce and my Kitchen Aid!

Hello everyone! I'm finally returning with a Wearing Handmade Wednesday entry this week!


As you might already know, I got an awesome purple KA for Reyes, and soon after I opened it, I got a package from Kylie from Fabulously Fierce with a new awesome embroidered apron (that I will show off properly along with another super cute apron from her when I get my new camera remote) and a special white kitchen towel embroidered with a tower of cupcakes!






You might be wondering what is the KA doing covered with said kitchen towel? Well, when making buttercream, the cover that comes with the KA is no use to avoid getting the whole freaking kitchen (and yourself) covered with icing sugar, and after seeing Alma from Alma's Cupcakes use a kitchen towel that way to avoid the icing sugar storm, I knew it was an idea to add a cute touch, and that a white towel with some cute embroidery was a must!






Don't those cupcakes look absolutely delish? Aside from keeping my kitchen safe from the icing sugar storm (already tested yesterday while making Mimosa cupcakes, recipe next Monday here!) they kinda inspire me to keep on making more!




1 comment:

  1. Mmm, mimosa cupcakes!! I'm glad you love your towel and that it's working to keep you and your kitchen icing free!!

    You rock!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!