Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Song: Beyond The Sea - Robbie Williams!

I wanted to share a song I've been wanting to listen to since yesterday at work, since for some reason it popped into my mind... must have been some reference to Finding Nemo, the movie, and every time I think of that movie, I think of this song! So, for this week's Saturday Song: Beyond The Sea, version by Robbie Williams!


Enjoy and maybe even do a little twirl around the house today!




Dear old bad boy Robbie singing old style music, brings a smile to your face!
 

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved that song...it was one of my dad's favourites. And I remember it on an episode of 'The X Files' (loved that series).

    Robbie's version is pretty cool, too. People give Robbie a hard time - especially a few years ago. But he's got his own way, and that's what I like about him. That, and 'Milennium' and 'No Regrets' (I love those two songs). - June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey June! Long time since I heard from you! Hope everything is going well!

    Also, I think you'd love to check out the photos of the previous blog entry to this one, some lovely Indian sarees to be seen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Love the movie, love the song, love Robbie. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you have been doing well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!