Thursday, May 1, 2014

ARC April: Results & Wrap up!



Hello guys! Since April is well over, and I actually forgot to do this post yesterday, I'm going to check how I did for this challenge!

From all the books I wanted to read and review for ARC April, I managed to read and review all of them except from The Immortal Crown by Richelle Mead, but I'm on 23% for my eARC. Surprisingly I also got an ARC of The Warrior, and that one is at 10% right now... I hope to finish them both by the end of the week!

The Falconer - Review
Feather Bound - Review
The Forever Watch - Review
Sunrise - Review
Taste of Darkness - Review
Recruitz - Review

My NetGalley ratio right now it's at 70.7% and that's because I've been approved for 2 more books recently! I need to check up on my backlog of ARCs there soon and finally get onto 80% ratio! Hopefully I'll do that on Read Sleep Repeat's ARCAugust to come!

3 comments:

  1. Yay :D Lots of awesome ARCs read. <3 Sigh. The Falconer. So good, hih :) Hoping you will get to read even more. <3 (I have a ton of ARCs to read. AGH. But loving it, hih. <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well-done for April! And I'm impressed with your NG percentage. I'm afraid to check mine. I'm sure I'm nowhere near 80%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I've been really keeping a good focus on ARCs as of late, and requesting very selectively to finally get a good ratio!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!