Friday, May 27, 2016

Illumicrate May Box is HERE!!

Hiya there guys!

Today I'm oh so very happy to share Illumicrate May's box!!




It arrived last week but since I had just returned from BEA & vacation and even if I took some pics and flailed very much about it on Twitter and I was beyond happy about all the goodies... it's taken me a while to get my s... eerrrm, well, it's just taken me a while to find the motivation and the time to write this post!

I've said this before, but Illumicrate is a quarterly subscription box based in the UK, which means it was my obvious option when I decided to go for one. If want more info about it, you can go HERE!

Now, let me show you the goodies!! As you can see Dylan was as excited as I was to dive into the box!



And here's the full loot! Book, sampler, mug, pins, bookmark and more!






The main book is When We Collided by Emery Lord, with a signed bookplate and gorgeous artwork postcards! - I had heard so many good things for this one and now I can check it out!

There was also a sampler of the UK edition of Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor - Now that I have both the US & UK samplers, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna preorder the UK edition because I adore that cover!

Then we have an extremely cool mug from Shanelle of Mother of Books Designs! I now want a physical book club to take the mug to the meetings!

A super cute notepad perfect for every reader from Goodnight Boutique!

An adorable bookworm bookmark from My Bookish Mark.

More cuteness in the shape of a "Readers Gonna Read" pin from Literaryemporium!

And again more cuteness in stamp shape "Ex Libris" from LittleStamp Store!

To top it all, a few more extra promo goodies, like postcards and pins!



And that's all folks! I'm completely in love with this box and I'm already getting excited to see what will be in August's box!!

11 comments:

  1. I love this! I actually didn't know about this and I always feel that us EU folks are kind of left out, but this is something I can definitely do. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Maja! There are so many US subscription boxes that are so expensive to ship, but not this one! Keep an eye open for the August box!

      Delete
  2. This box looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for gorgeous box :D So much pretty inside. <3 So glad you love it :) I wish I could afford it, lol, and had the room for it. But I do not. Sigh. One day, maybe :) Thank you for sharing Pili. <3 Hope you are having an aaamazing week so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only afford it because it's quarterly, and it's so fun to be surprised by all the awesome goodies inside!

      Delete
  4. SUCH a great box of goodies! Quarterly - not monthly? My sister bought me the June Uppercase Box for my birthday (early July), which I'm really excited about. It'll be my first surprise box thingy! :D

    Have a great week, Pili!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!