Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ARC August is HERE again!!



My beloved friends Octavia & Shelly from Read Sleep Repeat are once again organizing ARC August!! The month to stop and catch up with all your various ARCs before they get too out of control!

The good thing about ARC August is that both physical and digitals ARCs count, so I can finally allow myself to tackle my ARCs from BEA as well as focus on some backlogged Netgalley ARCs that will also count towards my Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge!




My goal for ARC August is to tackle all the September ARCs I got from BEA (that'd be a total of 7, if I don't read any from that pile during July) and then 3 or 4 backlogged eARC from NetGalley.

My tentative list:

BEA ARCs

- Stalking Jack the Ripper
- Three Dark Crowns
- Metaltown
- The Female of the Species
- A Shadow Bright & Burning
- Vassa in the Night
- The Forgetting

And eARCs:

- Warrior Witch
- Wild Swans
- Tell The Wind & Fire
- Unicorn Tracks



Wish me luck guys! I hope I will do better than my major fail this past ARC April!!

7 comments:

  1. Whoo :D Best of luck with reading all of these Pili. <3 You can do it :) Gah, I can't wait for Metaltown. <3 And ahh, I loved Three Dark Crowns so much :D Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh good luck with ARC August! WE CAN DO THIS! I'm hoping to read THE FORGETTING too, we have to discuss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSSS!! We'll need to discuss The Forgetting via DM, or we can even do a readalong?

      Delete
  3. I will be cheering you on! Of course you know I am doing my ARC free summer, so therefore I couldn't do this, but I am going to be there rooting for all of you to make your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck for ARC August! I've always been meaning to join one of these but my reading has been so poor lately.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!